[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anniversaries

Hat Trick

Our first child was born last Wednesday on our wedding anniversary. No idea what I'm going to do next year for our 10th.

Congrats man.

for our 10 year we renewed are vows with a traditional Scottish wedding with friends and family. it was a blast.

I bet that was a blast.

Hat trick, a great night with your wife and friends and family sounds like an awesome way to spend your 10th. At the end of the night the 2 of you will be alone and I am sure reflecting on a memorable night surrounded by loved ones. Have a great time and happy anniversary. I have always respected you on the boards. I hope you have a great time.

Thanks buddy!

This thread is full of milestones requiring congrats. :wacko: to Hat Trick, Grunge and SLD!

I don't have much of an imagination and am not exceedingly romantic, but we've yet to celebrate with friends and family. The last couple of years we went to Vegas sans kids. I hope that is a tradition moving forward (although it makes it difficult to go to WCOFF with the Huddle crew as it's only a month later).

Thank you, if you ever need any ideas hit me with a PM. I am full of ideas and my friends are always telling me I make them look bad :D

On our 5th I had a dozen roses sent to her office. In the card it had instructions on things she needed to do, kind of a scavenger hunt/special instructions.

step 1....cut a hole in the box :wacko:

I think it's a good idea to include family and friends. kind of non-traditional and unexpected, perhaps (the romantic evening along together is more the mold), but I like the idea.