[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup help!

benyak007

Here is what I have. 12 team PPR league.

RB 1 MJD

RB 2 McFadden

WR 1 Jennings

WR 2 ??

Flex ??

Who to fill in the question marks: Manningham @ KC, Knox @ Det, D. Brown @ SEA and Leon WA @ NO. All these guys have a good chance to post solid showings on Sunday. Who would you guys fill in for the last two slots? Thanks in advance!

As much as I love Knox, Mannignham is definitely the safer play right now,as we continue to see what develops in Chicago.

I disagree on Brown. He should have a decent day (possibly a great day) when they get the lead, but Washington should be an even bigger part of the Jets gameplan (especially as a PPR play). The Saints have been good at plugging up the middle, but have been giving up big plays in space...Enter Leon Washington as the go-to guy.

But they are right, it's kind of a toss-up there.

while i picked knox...the espn consensus rankings have manningham 13 spots higher.

i am guessing you put knox as an option for a reason though..has to be some concern giants won't be throwing much? or that over 50% of his total catches/yards came in one game?

manningham definetly the safer or by the book play, but i still like knox.

Varied opinions across the board so far and it comes with no surprises. I need more insight from Huddle members. We're all going to win our leagues and this is how we do it. ESPN projects a good game from Knox (14 pts) so are they saying 17 for Super Mario?

They probably have Knox with that many points because of the matchup vs. Detroit, not because he himself is necessarily going to do that well.

Does your league reward Return yards? If so, then you definitely start Washington (no doubt about that) and put stronger consideration towards Knox.

Otherwise, Knox only had 1 catch for 7 yds last week (although it was for a TD). Manningham had 7 catches on his lowest scoring game of the season. He is the more consistent performer (assuming your not counting return yards). Manningham will get catches more consistently and is always a TD threat too.

No return yards but return TDs are part of our league, so that is in favor of Foxy Knoxy. I'm just worried about the Giants blowing the Chiefs out early and they'll mail in the passing game by the start of the 3rd quarter.

You're right. So far I've followed the rankings and am 5-1 for my 2 leagues! Too bad Brown and Leon are both RB3s in time shares...thinking of going with Brown because the Hawks are gonna get blown out (I'm a Hawks fan too...jesus what a horrible start to our season...)