[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Qbkilla

In a Dynasty PPR league I have a fairly strong receiving corps with Anquan Boldin, Dwayne Bowe... with Eddie Royal (he'll come around eventually), and Patrick Crayton, and Devery Henderson riding the pine.

My running back situation is this. I kept Matt Forte and Frank Gore from last season. I can do nothing but hope that Forte pulls out of this funk, and that Gore can stay healthy. Behind them I have Tim Hightower, and recent additions (to get me through injuries and byes this week) Tashard Choice and Correll Buckhalter.

I feel pretty good about my rotation when their healthy and playing, but thanks to Frank's injury last week and terrible roster decisions in the opening week... currently sit 1-2.

I have been sent to different trade offers from 1 team for Anquan Boldin. The first offer was LT2 AND Darren Sproles. The second offer was Ray Rice, Percy Harvin, and Anthony Gonzalez.

I like Percy Harvin but have enough WR depth that I dont really want to sit on Gonzalez especially since if I make the second trade Ill almost certainly have to make another to balance the roster (not a big trade guy). I really could use the help at running back though.

Im sure I could get Sproles and Harvin out of him for Boldin. Then I just have to hope that Harvin stops getting sick and keeps scoring touchdowns. The counter offer I just listed is what Im really torn on. I probably won't pull the trigger on the first two trades (bad call??).

What to do? What to do?

I'm in a couple of Dynasty leagues, and if I probably would've hit the "accept" trigger to trade Boldin for Rice, Harvin, and Gonzalez. I guess I'm not really a big fan of what's to come for the Cardinals. I'm thinking that although Forte is a workhorse now, all it takes is 1 draft and then the Bears have another complimentary running back to turn him into a RBBC. Rice has a lot of upside to him, McGahee can't go on producing forever, plus Rice does great in PPR, Forte used to, but under the new system, he doesn't. This might sound wild but you could maybe make that trade, and then send off Forte for a top tier receiver (like Calvin, Andre, Jennings, etc). Your WR corps would be awesome in the long term, especially if Gonzalez makes a triumphant return.

Edited by jordanzs