[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? QB/RB/WR

SuperFreak

My Team is the Following:

QB:

Sanchez

Romo

RB:

LT

Slaton

McGahee

Lynch

WR:

V. Jackson

Fitz (BYE)

Jennings

P. Harvin

Manningham

TE:

Shocky

Celek (WW PU LOL) (BYE)

D:

Denver

K:

GostK

So who do I start at QB? I think Denver's D might give Romo a bad time considering he is in a slump so I am going Sanchez.

What 2 do I start at RB? I am leaning towards Slaton/McGahee who did well for me starting last week, especially with LT/Lynch just coming back from Injuries/Suspensions.

What 3 do I start at WR? I really think it's just down to Jennings VS P. Harvin... Harvin has been consistant at 10+ points a week in my league, they don't get return yards only points for return TD's so that leans me towards Jennings. Only jennings is a little hurt so what do you think?

Also what do you think of the fool who dropped Celek because of the bye? I saw someone post on her they wouldn't drop him because he would get picked up and someone in my league dropped him.

BTW this is non PPR league

Edited by SuperFreak

definitely slaton and mcgahee. i would also sit harvin. jennings more risk/reward w/inj but he'll do well on mon nite. gb wr's want to make rogers look good vs favre. normally i would start romo over sanchez but j-e-t-s will have to throw to stay in this one; while dal def controls den and wont throw as much.

unless they're serving me drinks in skimpy outfits while the game is on, chicks dont belong in FF.

good luck