[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some trade advice

Roman

I'm in a league where you start 3 RBs, so having some depth goes a long way towards successful season.

Currently I have: D. Williams, S. Slaton, K. Smith, L. Washington, F. Taylor

My top three have gotten off to a slow start, and now K. Smith has a banged up shoulder. I would like to add to my depth at RB, so I looked over some rosters and found someone with a sub-par group of recievers but has K. Moreno sitting on his bench.

My WRs: D. Jackson, C. Ochocinco, S. Smith (NYG), R. Williams, K. Walter, N. Burleson

His WRs: S. Smith (CAR), B. Edwards, T. Holt, B. Marshall, D. Henderson, J. Gage

Should I sit tight with what I have, or try and strike up a deal for Moreno?

Also, Washington or Taylor this week? D. Williams is on a bye.

hard to advise on trade w/o knowing specifics. you can definitely afford to lose 1 or 2 wr's for moreno, so i would try. walter is sell high guy right now.

i'd start washington. taylor will struggle v balt. plus, you never know which rb ne plays.

good luck