[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

drop Mewelde or J Charles for Philly DST?

RylenolFlu

Hey guys,

So Phili D is on waivers in my league and I'd like to pick em up as they have juicy match ups against TB and OAK in week 5 and 6. My rbs are Steven Jackson, Leon Washington, Donald Brown, Glen Coffee, Mewelde Moore, and Jammal Charles. I'm hoping for a few of these guys to catch on later during the year. Which would you drop for Phili D? NOTE: My current D is NO but I'm not sure I can count on them the rest of the year.

What do you guys think?

Post links to your threads and I'll answer.

Personally, I like NO's Def. They are gonna Blitz all season and with High octane Offense that will make games one dimensional for the most part, you can't ask for more. Philly's D may not be what they once were, but you can't argue with the matchups.

Charles would be the guy I drop now that Fast Willie has turf toe. Moore and Mendenfall become more valuble and KC is a mess.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300425