[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Help and WW Question

pajamatime

I am in need of some receiver help for a performance based league (0.4 PPR, 1 pt per 10 yds receiving). I have:

Santonio Holmes

Dwayne Bowe

Devery Henderson

Ted Ginn Jr.

I need to pick 2 receivers from this list. It appears Bowe is Questionable this week so I have him sitting. I am starting Santonio and I really don't like Hendersons matchup. So for me it is between starting Ginn (I like the pass defense matchup but Henne is untested and Ginn cant catch) or do I drop Ginn all together and pick up Sims-Walker off the waiver wire (great matchup at Tennessee)? Pierre Garcon and Nate Burleson are also available on the WW so they are 2 other options for Ginn.

Thanks in advance.

PJT

Edited by pajamatime

Santonio Holmes should put up a respectable stat line.

Check on Bowe's status tomorrow morning. He's the best bet for a TD on that miserable offense and they'll be playing from behind all game long. If he's a go, I'd start him.

Not sure what you don't like about Henderson's match up. Darrel Revis will be all over Colston and the other two Jet CBs are injured and won't be playing. Jets have capable fill ins so the match up is still though but NO will probably struggle to establish a run game and will focus on the air attack. So if Bowe is out, start Holmes and Henderson.

Ginn is a risky play given the new QB. We don't know who he'll favor.

Sims-Walker should not be on your waiver wire, I'd drop Ginn and pick him up.

Burleson is an alright pick up, if you have someone you can drop for him, do so.