[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerome Harrison or Knowshon

mlvc

Have Gore and Missed out on Coffee but managed to get Jerome Harrison

need to pick one and I think they are close. they could be 50/50 this week.

Knowshon vs Dal

Jerome Harrison vs Cin

Knowshon is better but Harrison is not sharing carries and its a ppr league.

Den won't need to abandon the Run and Cleve might have to but then Harrison could catch a few too.

So Of these 2 who would you start?

Knowshon is awesome but Buckhalter still has some juice and they'll continue to cannibalize each other until Knowshon takes over as the clear #1 later in the season. for the long haul, Knowshon, for today, Harrison. As you say, he's not sharing and can catch.

Please help

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300476

As long as you realize the risk of playing a back from Cleveland, with all their offensive issues. If you didn't have a better choice, then ya, I'd say start the guy who won't split carries.

But I don't know if Knowshon is any more of a gamble, for the reasons you stated...they shouldn't have to abandon the run..Cleveland might have no choice.

Maybe it's because I haven't seen the guy play (or seen any life from Clevend's O) but I'd go with Knowshon as the safer option personally

I have only 2 healthy Rbs Knowshon and Harrison.

wrs on bye D Jax and R White or I would flex 1 of them.

Both Backs are at home and If it's windy in clev then maybe Harrison gets the edge because Cincy will run more too.

I feel like who ever I pick it will be the wrong one,I guess I am not alone in thinking that.