[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stick it out or fire sale time?

captain77

my team is in my sig. i have been waiting for a QB to emerge to replace romo on his bye but now i may need that pick up to be a spot starter if romo continues to play like ass. believe me when i tell you that nobody is out there QB wise.

stafford/daunte week 6 vs GB (is not bad) but which one will start at that point?

kolb vs oak week 6 but mcnaab will most likely be back by then

henne week 6 same bye as homo

TB johnson/thigpen vs car week 6 but who will be starting at that point?

wallace vs ari week 6 but will hasselback be playing by then?

my WR situation is ok but i am not liking what i am seeing from romo. i knew the rams would be horrible and gambled on jackson but in no way was i expecting the titans defense to look this bad. the offense is never on the field. basically i NEED a QB and am realizing my backs will never score. my te situation is horrible as well.

should i stick with my team or try and trade to get a QB. not many are interested in s jackson so i would have to try and deal chris johnson. what types of QB's can he generate? thanks for your help.

on a side note....is kitna worth picking up if i have romo?