[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need rb/wr help, Trade Brees?

Nate3422

Okay so my team is 1-3 and I need RB help bad (even worse now that Mcfadden is hurt even though he hasnt done jack so far) could prob use a little wr help even though my wr arent hurting as bad. I have Flacco who I could use the rest of the year and Brees. Thinking about trading brees to upgrade at other positions. What would you expect in return from Brees? Only a few guys in the league that prob need a qb so not alot of options

At this point you may be able to trade Brees for a top 10 RB straight up on a buy low deal to a manager hurting for a QB. Brees is still worth a lot. And by all means, post here before you accept any trade.

I was hoping to get a rb/wr combo for him

i just traded away Calvin Johnson and Ryan Grant for Brees and Jonathan Stewart. Our league has a funky flex heavy lineup, no mandatory TE, and also 6pt passing TD's for reference. I probably overpaid, but the rest of my roster I feel is deep enough.