[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

buffalo starters vs cleveland

imtoolowkey

.5ppr, 10 yards 1 point, 6 for a td different league than signature start 2 rb, 2 wr and flex

I'm faced with position where I think I might have to gamble heavy on buffalo, as I'm forced to start Marshawn Lynch at flex and Lee Evans. On top of those two, I planned last week to pick up Buffalo D on the waiver wire, looking forward to a favorable matchup. Turns out John Carney is on bye as well and I think if I've got this much invested in a team, I might as well take the flier on Rian Lindell (their kicker).

Am I investing too much in Buffalo this week? Should I fly with a different kicker? Should I abandon the Bills in favor another defense with a less favorable matchup?

So my team this week

qb: my choice between Schaub or McNabb

rb: APete vs STL, Portis vs CAR, LYNCH vs CLE or RICKY W vs NYJ or MCCOY vs TBB

wr: Holmes vs DET, Evans vs CLE

te: witten

k: lindell???

def: buffalo

bump? i really need someones thoughts on buffalo, or if my original comment was too long, what they think of the buffalo vs cleveland matchup. do you think cleveland feels this is a winnable game, enough to come out fired up and tear up the bills d?