[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Roster Questions

Mags

My team is in my signature. Steve Breaston got dropped and is currently available on waivers. I keep reading to pick up AZ players. In looking at my roster is there anyone you would drop to pick him up? Keep in mind this next question.

With Rivers on bye and no other QB, who do I pick up this week:

D. Anderson @ Buff

T. Edwards vs. Cle

S. Hill vs Atl

M. Cassell vs. Dal

K.Collins vs Indi

S. Wallace or M. Hasselbeck vs. Jax (I dropped Hass a couple of weeks ago and would obviously pick up which ever one is starting)

Keep the second part in mind when answering #1 as I was going to drop Mike Bell for the QB, but now see Breaston available so wondering who else I might want to drop, if anyone. Maybe Washington since it looks like Greene is getting touches now in NY too. Thanks for help!!!

i'd keep Bell (he's your handcuff for Pierre) and dismiss Wash ( as you stated) and McCoy (he's someones else's handcuff and may get garbage time as long as westy is playin). Or trade McCoy to the Westy owner. The QB i would go with this week would be Edwards. good luck