[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Upside - Sidney Rice or Massaquoi?

splotchman

Who has more upside for the remainder of the season - Sidney Rice or Massaquoi?

My gut here says Sidney Rice given he's got a much better QB throwing to him, excellent running game, etc.

But Massaquoi is an intruiging pickup with Edwards a Jet.

Which receiver has more upside for the rest of the season?

Tough call, and it depends if you want steady or boom or bust potential.

The Vikings are spreading it around plenty right now between Harvin, Rice, AP, Berrian back in the mix... but I do think Rice is on his way towards becoming Favre's go to guy the way Sharpe, Brooks, Freeman, Walker, Driver, and Jennings were. Favre has for the most part always had a favorite guy and I think before season's end it will be Rice. He has the potential to be a big time fantasy contributor, just depends on how long it takes to get there. His overall season numbers won't be that great, but I could see him being top 10-15 like over the last say 5-7 games of the season.

On the other hand Massaquoi will likely emerge as the #1 target in Cle, a bad team who will likely be forced to throw a lot from behind. He may very well put up a few big big games... but rookie WR's, even the good ones, tend to disappear from time to time as well...

Or I could be way off.. :wacko: