[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shonn Greene

hwzdavu

I had McFadden, dropped him like a bad habit. But I still have Michael Bush, who I think we be even as worthless and I want to pick up another RB that will maybe take over as the starter this year.

I am in a 12 team league and RBs are very very scarce. So I was thinking of picking up Shonn Greene. Do you think I should drop Michael Bush for him and stash him on my bench?

As you can see, I am in deep trouble with RBs right now, especially with Gore out.

First off why in gods name would you drop a starter Mcfadden....

Second, KEEP Michael Bush, Shonn Green is 3rd in line....he has no right being on anyones team unless they are in a DEEP league or Dynasty league...

PS: I would look to make major roster moves to sure up your running back and QB spot....

Ryan's schedule is a lot tougher this year. ESPN had an article yesterday saying that he will play a top 17 pass D every game for the rest of the year and 7 of those games will be against Top 10 pass D's. Ouch!

Yea i saw that too. I picked Ryan in the 3rd round to be one of my studs but he has a tough schedule ahead and i also read that they want to start running the ball a little more that tey have been. That god for picking up Garrard of the WW and starting him last week. :wacko: