[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ok heres my team and i need help

vikingsfan11

ok well im not that bad off i just need a few tips on who to try and trade for and what to try and use as bait

12 team, non ppr, 10 yd for rush/rec 25 for passing....

(in parenthesis is position rank)

QB's- Garrard (9)

Favre (10)

Romo (13)

Rb's

ADP-(2)

Barber (11)

Rice (12)

Donald Brown (23)

wr's

Hines Ward (21)

Jennings (16)

Massaqoui (54)

Sims Walker (6)

Te

Celek (4)

Cooley (5)

D

Saints (2)

Bengals (7) -just to fill in for the bye, i had them both last week and havent dropped them yet even though they are against the ravens, i am leaning towards picking up the browns d vs buffalo maybe, i like the browns to get their first win. other d's available- colts/texans/cardinals/bills

k

david akers

ok so hers my problem.

Obviously my qb's suck...romo has turned out to not be great, but im trying to use him as trade sweetener to teams with qb's with byes (this week philip rivers and aaron rodgers and jay cutler and idk im pretty sure theres another)

but i am really trying to upgrade my wr's or my rb's...if i can get rid of romo as part of a trade i can play the matchup game between garrard and favre pretty easily for the rest of the year.

so basically what it boils down to is what should i be willing to give up in order to get a top 5 wr like reggie wayne or andre johnson or a rb like gore.

i was thinking of trading mike sims walker + greg jennings for reggie wayne....would that be giving up to much?

helppp

ok well im not that bad off i just need a few tips on who to try and trade for and what to try and use as bait

12 team, non ppr, 10 yd for rush/rec 25 for passing....

(in parenthesis is position rank)

QB's- Garrard (9)

Favre (10)

Romo (13)

Rb's

ADP-(2)

Barber (11)

Rice (12)

Donald Brown (23)

wr's

Hines Ward (21)

Jennings (16)

Massaqoui (54)

Sims Walker (6)

Te

Celek (4)

Cooley (5)

D

Saints (2)

Bengals (7) -just to fill in for the bye, i had them both last week and havent dropped them yet even though they are against the ravens, i am leaning towards picking up the browns d vs buffalo maybe, i like the browns to get their first win. other d's available- colts/texans/cardinals/bills

k

david akers

ok so hers my problem.

Obviously my qb's suck...romo has turned out to not be great, but im trying to use him as trade sweetener to teams with qb's with byes (this week philip rivers and aaron rodgers and jay cutler and idk im pretty sure theres another)

but i am really trying to upgrade my wr's or my rb's...if i can get rid of romo as part of a trade i can play the matchup game between garrard and favre pretty easily for the rest of the year.

so basically what it boils down to is what should i be willing to give up in order to get a top 5 wr like reggie wayne or andre johnson or a rb like gore.

i was thinking of trading mike sims walker + greg jennings for reggie wayne....would that be giving up to much?

I think you should shop any one of your QBs plus a backup RB/WR/TE in exchange for a better QB/RB/WR. I still think Romo is your best QB long-term.

Something like (Garrard or Favre) plus DBrown for (Cutler or McNabb or Benson or Portis).

or

Garrard or Favre plus (Ward or Cooley or MSW) for (RWhite or SSmith or Driver)

The key is to look for other people's weaknesses (BYE week issues, injuries, under-performers) and offer them depth to solve their problems.

Say something like I know RWhite has looked poor so far now that TGonzo is getting all the TDs. I might be willing to offer you some consistent performers to take a flier on RWhite in case he turns it around...

Don't sell low on Jennings. He might not match last year's production but at least wait for a good game before you shop him.

I think you should shop any one of your QBs plus a backup RB/WR/TE in exchange for a better QB/RB/WR. I still think Romo is your best QB long-term.

Something like (Garrard or Favre) plus DBrown for (Cutler or McNabb or Benson or Portis).

or

Garrard or Favre plus (Ward or Cooley or MSW) for (RWhite or SSmith or Driver)

The key is to look for other people's weaknesses (BYE week issues, injuries, under-performers) and offer them depth to solve their problems.

Say something like I know RWhite has looked poor so far now that TGonzo is getting all the TDs. I might be willing to offer you some consistent performers to take a flier on RWhite in case he turns it around...

Don't sell low on Jennings. He might not match last year's production but at least wait for a good game before you shop him.

thank you for the thought out response....

would it be wortyh it to trade jennings + MSW or Ward for someone like reggie wayne?