[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need big lineup help please

wreckless518

ok i have a big dilemma..my team has taken a hit with Bye weeks and injuries..so my RB were slimmm...i picked up sammy morris mwelde moore and jamal lewis...idk who to start this week. bush has a tough game against giants..mwelde is second to mendenhall might get garbage time ..sammy might be a good option seeing fred taylor is gettin surgery..and jamal if he plays might be good to..buck might not play still iffy?

so with that said this is what i need to fill

2 starting RB

options are ...Michael bush..mwelde moore..sammy morris..jamal lewis..correll buckhalter..

im pretty sure im gonna keep my wr and flex with what i got listen in my roster in my sig.. fitz..white..and britt..

any suggestions please i need it this week i have lost 2 straight cause of bye weeks and injuries..

leave ur link and ill comment as well

also here is what it says on willie parker...

if parker is out do i go with moore? or stick with mooris and bush?>

Parker (toe) did not practice Thursday.

Spin: Unless Parker surprises us with a fast recovery, Rashard Mendenhall is expected to make his second consecutive start at RB for the Steelers Sunday against Detroit.

ok with some news that fred taylor is our..and parker out...that makes a case for mwelde moore.. going against the lions he may get enough to get a td and some good yards...i like mooris this week seeing that taylor is out...im worried about bush against the giants honestly...but idk if i can go with moore over a starting RB ..idk..please some advice with knowing the injury updates