[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benson or McCoy?

CSA81

If Benson is fully healthy, I say you have to go with him because he will get almost all the carries. However, I do look for McCoy to have a pretty good game. I think Philly will get up big on one of the worst rushing defenses and McCoy will get alot of work in the second half. Also, Westy is just getting over his injury, so they won't want to run him in the ground. I am actually starting McCoy this week, due to byes.

Yea I think I may go with McCoy. I feel like im going to see about 10-15 carries and like 40yds from benson. I'm not say that McCoy will do better than that, but I def think he has more upside going into Sunday to do some damage

Yea I think I may go with McCoy. I feel like im going to see about 10-15 carries and like 40yds from benson. I'm not say that McCoy will do better than that, but I def think he has more upside going into Sunday to do some damage

I have both players, but I think I'm going to start Choice over Benson. I have Westy too so I'm in a tough situation. If it's just those two players look for McCoy to have about 80 yards and 1 TD.