[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FA pickups

cbreese

FA available i may be interested in, so i need some other opinions on if any of these will help my team for the season or even just for the week

D Hester (bye)

Michael Bush (announced starter) vs nyg

patrick crayton (roy williams doubtful with rib injury) vs kc

mewelde moore (parker still out?) vs det

ricky williams vs nyj

my team is in my sig

2 QB league so hard to come by, may considering trading 1 of QBs

just got offered welker for stewart, would that be a better way to go instead of these guys i mentioned?

id get ricky williams in a heartbeat...he is just as viable as a healthy felix jones and has but up numbers so far

2 QB league so hard to come by, may considering trading 1 of QBs

just got offered welker for stewart, would that be a better way to go instead of these guys i mentioned?

Welker hasn't looked right much this year. It's clear he has lingering knee issues that may not go away at all this season. Buyer beware.

Welker hasn't looked right much this year. It's clear he has lingering knee issues that may not go away at all this season. Buyer beware.

Patriot fan here- Welker is fine, and he is Brady's go to guy in the clutch. He is back to normal last week and had 6 catches. Don't worry about him.

FA available i may be interested in, so i need some other opinions on if any of these will help my team for the season or even just for the week

D Hester (bye)

Michael Bush (announced starter) vs nyg

patrick crayton (roy williams doubtful with rib injury) vs kc

mewelde moore (parker still out?) vs det

ricky williams vs nyj

my team is in my sig

Definately pick up Hester

Crayton is a very smart play this week.

Moore is still the designated 3rd down back in pitts offense. Parker probably won't play much if at all. This week it's Menndenhall and Moore against a sweet oppponent.