[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giant Fans - Need Advice On Steve Smith

jwils32

I am interested in getting some opinions from Giants fans about Steve Smith. I have Smith in an auction keeper leauge. $100 cap - I got Smith for $1. Rules are that if you keep a player for next year, $5 is added to their value from the year before.

I want to know if people think he will keep this run going? I am currently getting offers for guys like Roddy White, Greg Jennings, and even Fitzgerald. I'm getting really tempted to sell high on this guy but the keeper potential has stopped me from pulling the trigger so far.

Discuss....

I traded him for Calvin Johnson, so I guess I sold high. Got a lot of opinions from ppl on here and every single one said that was a no brainer. If you're getting offered Fitz, I don't see how you can't make that deal. I'm not too sure how keeper leagues work, but I'm just basing it on this year's fantasy impact.