[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A.Rodgers/Witten for Romo/Roddy White/Sims-Walker

Hey All,

I'm in a Yahoo league with standard scoring (non-PPR) except for 6 points per passing touchdown.

I have Romo as my QB and I want to unload him.

We start 1 QBs, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 DEF with no flex positions.

I also have a crazy stable of WRs.

Brandon Marshall

Greg Jennings

Roddy White

CAR Steve Smith

Mike Sims - Walker

My TE is Celek.

I was offered a trade of Aaron Rodgers and Jason Witten for Romo, Roddy White and Mike Sims-Walker. I think Rodgers is a big upgrade over Romo, but giving up 2 WRs is a little troubling.

This would leave me to choose between Marshall, Jennings and CAR Steve Smith for starts the rest of the season.

I'm inclined to do the deal - selling high on Sims-Walker after his two TD game.

What do you guys think?

KC

Edited by kicker conspiracy

i agree....mike sims walker could end up having a great year but his durability concerns are definitely a n issue.

I would go with the trade, marshall looks like he's bouncing back, steve smiths only had 3 games so far so he has plenty of time to bounce back and gennings should be fine after the bye week as well