[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Value for Brandon Marshall

Muriel23

I have these receivers atm:

DJAX

Andre Johnson

Pierre Garcon

Santonio Holmes

Anthony Gonzolez

Brandon Marshall

I am looking to upgrade or get more depth at RB:

P.Thomas, DeAngelo & D. Brown

So which WR do you think I should try to trade straight up and which RB's do you think I could feasibly target in the trade?

Anyone?

TO go straight up would require losing one of either DJax or AJ. AJ is the easiest straight up contender to land you a RB. But then the question is which RB? That depends on the owner you are targeting and whether they need a WR upgrade. Another issue is few people are willing to significantly weaken their RB corps for a WR - so the likelihood of you going straight up for a CJohnson, MJD, AP are slim. I bring those names up because beyond them, who is showing signs of a breakout? Of course we could debate even these three, but owners of these three are likely committed to them and willing to ride out any weak weeks.

The next tier might be Turner, Barber, Forte, Jacobs - all capable but none have had any "fantasy days" yet this year: owners may be willing to deal for a WR. But the problem is you would be giving up an elite receiver. Is the weakening of your WR corps going to be made up by your RB selection? Are you willing to make the gamble?

I say keep AJ and DJax and then work Marshall/Holmes with your remainder for one of the thus far underperforming tier 1 RBs like Jacobs, Forte, Turner. Also consider Ray Rice.

there are a lot of permutations to your question, I hope I covered the basic strategy though. Im open to any flaws in my reasoning

TO go straight up would require losing one of either DJax or AJ. AJ is the easiest straight up contender to land you a RB. But then the question is which RB? That depends on the owner you are targeting and whether they need a WR upgrade. Another issue is few people are willing to significantly weaken their RB corps for a WR - so the likelihood of you going straight up for a CJohnson, MJD, AP are slim. I bring those names up because beyond them, who is showing signs of a breakout? Of course we could debate even these three, but owners of these three are likely committed to them and willing to ride out any weak weeks.

The next tier might be Turner, Barber, Forte, Jacobs - all capable but none have had any "fantasy days" yet this year: owners may be willing to deal for a WR. But the problem is you would be giving up an elite receiver. Is the weakening of your WR corps going to be made up by your RB selection? Are you willing to make the gamble?

I say keep AJ and DJax and then work Marshall/Holmes with your remainder for one of the thus far underperforming tier 1 RBs like Jacobs, Forte, Turner. Also consider Ray Rice.

there are a lot of permutations to your question, I hope I covered the basic strategy though. Im open to any flaws in my reasoning

And, as you can see, my team pretty much blows, so what the heck do I know