[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? QB & RB

Definitely AP at running back, as for the other two, it's kind of a toss up. Lions are terrible at stopping anything, so Pittsburgh is going to go with a heavy dose of running. The issue is that RM has only had one good game and everyone right away things he is the next coming of Jesus. Lets not forget that up till last week RM looked terrible. I have a gut feeling last week they didn't worry about RM and put all their eggs in one basket in trying to stop the passing game with opened up holes for RM.

As for Chris Johnson, I have the same issue. Indy isn't a brick wall against the run so he is definitely going to get the ball, the issue however is that Indy is most likely going to light up the Titans secondary and thus the Titans will probably be playing from behind all night which means a lack of getting the rock for CJ. Now, we do know though that CJ can become an integral part of the passing game so that has to be considered also.

I think in the end, I would go with CJ and the most likely guaranteed 14-20 points from him with a chance for more. Sure, RM may go nuts and get 35, but my gut says that isn't so.

As for QB, I think that is an easier answer. McNabb is coming off an injury. Sure he plays a D that is terrible, but will he be a little rusty first game back? Flacco has pretty much been solid all year and I think that game may turn into a shootout. So I would go with Flacco.

To sum it up. Guaranteed decent points I would go with AP and CJ at running back and Flacco at quarterback.

Try to knock it out of the park picks would be AP and RM at running back and McNabb at quarterback.