[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Trade

ivbaseball06

Hi guys. I have 4 WRs and only need 3, so I'm trying to use one to make a play. I have a weird feeling that Braylon Edwards is going to start doing good once he starts with NY (Cleveland Curse), and was thinking about trading Greg Jennings for him, just as a gamble to see if he'll do anything. I know I'm kind of not getting a good deal here, but is it worth the gamble? My other WRs, just in case, are Steve Smith (NYG), DeSean Jackson, & Jerricho Cotchery (I would have both of Sanchez' go-to guys).

Let me know what you think.

Wait ur want to trade a STUD wr for a DUD, :wacko: put the bong down and hold on to Jennings he'll get his points no doubt. Trade the #1 receiver on a top 5 offense with a good to really good qb, for a brick handed lebron friend slapping idiot who will be playing on a d first team with an average at best offense with a rookie qb with no real talent around him? Seriously where can I get some of that stuff its gotta be good. FYI I dropped Braylon for K Walter and have no remorse. Trust me if you do this trade you will regret it, and yes i will say i told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trade Cotchery for him that makes sense, if not I will make an opening in my league for you next year.