[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade HELP

aceofkush

i got pretty screwed on RB's on my draft and have been tryin to figure out a way to improve my RB game...the ones i got were injured so i had to drop them and picked up jerome harrison and mewelde moore who are starting for me this week, as well as frank gore who is injured and laurence maroney....i just found someone in my league who is willng to trade me Marion Barber for one of my receivers, either B. Berrian or TJ houshmanzadeh...i dont know which one i should get rid of??? i also have Percy Harvin and Randy Moss...but Moss is ridiculous to get rid of and i dont think he owuld take Harvin....but out of those two who would be better inthe long run to keep??

PLEASE HELP!!! thanks

i got pretty screwed on RB's on my draft and have been tryin to figure out a way to improve my RB game...the ones i got were injured so i had to drop them and picked up jerome harrison and mewelde moore who are starting for me this week, as well as frank gore who is injured and laurence maroney....i just found someone in my league who is willng to trade me Marion Barber for one of my receivers, either B. Berrian or TJ houshmanzadeh...i dont know which one i should get rid of??? i also have Percy Harvin and Randy Moss...but Moss is ridiculous to get rid of and i dont think he owuld take Harvin....but out of those two who would be better inthe long run to keep??

PLEASE HELP!!! thanks

So...I'd try to trade Berrian for Barber and keep Housh. Try to work it where you end up starting Housh, Moss, and Harvin each week. I like the Favre Factor but Housh has a record of solid fantasy numbers over the long haul. I especially like Housh's schedule playing alot of chump pass D's while Berrian has NYG, Chicago x2, Balt, and PITT.