[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Face It, This Is All Pure Randomness

trezmal

The Blow Ups: MIles Austin, Jeremy Maclin, Ahmad Bradshaw, Hasselbeck, Housh, Turner, Romo, Winslow, Rice, Benson, White

The Blow Outs: Moss, the Steve Smith - soon to become the Other Steve Smith, McGahee, CJohnson, Barber etc.

I realize I'm stating the obvious. One week someone blows up, the next week they don't, someone else does instead. This site projects results, but there is still a forum section for the larger population to bandy their projections. But in the end it's a complete guessing game. Isn't it? How else can you explain the weekly results? It's fun to guess and draft, trade and scour the waiver wire, but in the end - which is to say, the long run - I think it's better odds to field the same team every week, substituting the bye week players, eschew the matchups (except for picking D/ST matchups).

Take this week:

Benson was a bench; Romo iffy; Hassel iffy; Winslow iffy; Austin and Maclin were deep league desperation plays; Bradshaw moderately less than deep league desperation play; White was moderate start; etc

We can retroactively rationalize performances to make it seem like the actual roster decision that was made was the obvious rational choice: "Bradshaw was good flex play because the Gmen would destroy Oak and they'd put in their second string..." "Romo was due" "Williams was injured so of course the fumbling, non-scoring machine known as Romo would through 250 yards and two TDs to low end of the depth chart" "Winslow was the only outlet for a rookie Qb against tight D" "Turner's a stud, start your studs" and on and on

So get to the point - Maybe I don't have one other than venting my sour grapes at being a victim of not starting blow ups like Benson, Winslow; not considering waiver "gems" like Austin and Maclin; and for generally fielding a sucky a** team with no end in sight to the weekly beatings.

yo OP, by the looks of your team you should be str8, just trade Winslow RIGHT NOW for a decent wr, someone like berrian, harvin, roy williams, driver, crotchery, ect

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com/ , i just started this so if you could please check it out thatd be awesome

Edited by vikingsfan11