[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players i have that i need info on

lekraus

This is a shout out to all that have info on these players. I am counting on these guys heavy from here on out - is LT viable any more? What happened to Lance Moore? Kevin Walter was a great pick in round 15 wasn't he? I am disappointed with him so far. Got Bell in round 17 but thought he was top 10 talent. is he 2nd string now that Pierre Thomas is back? i wanted to play him and LT every week.

it looks like i over spent on Lance Moore i took him in round 11 based on his 2008 year whats going on with him this year?

and last but not least i was a moron and took LT as the number 3 pick overall. i have watched as the mighty mite Darren Sproles has struggled running the ball he is hell on wheels if he can bust through the line of scrimmage but he has trouble doing that. he is the best as a receiving RB and that is why i thought LT would have a great year. he is tired of hearing AD this and AD that. He was talking about how he wanted to remind the NFL that LT wasn't retired. any help on any or all of these players would be a great help to me.

LaDainian Tomlinson RB CHARGER’S

MIKE BELL RB SAINT’S

KEVIN WALTER WR TEXAN’S

LANCE MOORE WR SAINT’S

Tomlinson will be alright, he wont finish in top 3 in fantasy, but he will still put up some big games.

Mike Bell, he showed he has tremendous talent already given his history at denver and his first two games as a saint. But like you said pierre thomas is back and i dont think that bodes well. Wait and see if he is going to be more of a ray rice/felix jones/bradshaw or if he is going to get fred jacksoned....

lance more, i would get off this boat pretty quickly...last year is looking more and more like the exception than the rule

kevin walter....i agree with you i do not like him. But with schaub putting up numbers, it is hard to deny that he will have the occassional double digiter, but dont look for him to be a consistent starter, but rather a flex on bye weeks

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com/ i just started this, i helped you out, could you help me by checking it out, you can even email me your future ff questions