[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you trade Chris Johnson for Pierre Thomas and LeSean McCoy?

dfan88

I'm afraid the Titans are going to go back to Vince Young at QB and D's are going to load the box up to stop the run and force Young to beat them throwing. CJ is also not the goaline back and hasn't had his bye week yet either. I have both CJ and MJD who are both on bye in week 7. Both Pierre and McCoy have had their bye weeks. I really like Pierre Thomas going forward and think McCoy could pay off big later with Westbrooke being so injury prone.

Edited by dfan88

I'm afraid the Titans are going to go back to Vince Young at QB and D's are going to load the box up to stop the run and force Young to beat them throwing. CJ is also not the goaline back and hasn't had his bye week yet either. I have both CJ and MJD who are both on bye in week 7. Both Pierre and McCoy have had their bye weeks. I really like Pierre Thomas going forward and think McCoy could pay off big later with Westbrooke being so injury prone.

I like the trade, Pierre Thomas, as it is now seems better

healthy norwood + healthy westbrook = you not gaining much in the way of your 3rd running back (i would rather norwood than mccoy) and on top of that with a healthy mike bell i see pierre having to split the carries 3 way (bush, pierre, and bell)....i would definitely stick with CJ.....hahaha of course jase likes the trade, hes probably the one doing it and trying to get CJ, he has pierre and mccoy lol

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my new football blog