[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Value of Heath Miller/ Burleson

Jase82

Hey guys, straight up, what receiver would could/should I get for Miller. I also have Burleson which I am trying to package, what do you think the value of both of them are? Burleson is 8th in Fantasy points for receivers, and Miller is 6th

Thanks guys

It really depends on the other teams needs..if they are desperate for a te than they might give a little more...cant think of any names but you should recieve a low#2 high #3 WR for him...if you package him with burleson you should definately land a WR1 but people dont know a lot about burleson so they might shy away...in my eyes he's ones of the most under-rated players i can think of

It really depends on the other teams needs..if they are desperate for a te than they might give a little more...cant think of any names but you should recieve a low#2 high #3 WR for him...if you package him with burleson you should definately land a WR1 but people dont know a lot about burleson so they might shy away...in my eyes he's ones of the most under-rated players i can think of

In that case, do you think Burleson will continue to produce like he has? Maybe increase a bit because of Hasselbeck?

I definately see him keep producing...1000+yds with 7-9 tds is what i see from him this year...not bad for where he was drafted at...i got him in the 11th

haha yea i was elated to get him off the waivers. Miller and Burleson for Steve Smith NYG? I could also try Miller for Roy Williams but I would like to package him with someone and land someone big

I don't think Miller and Burleson for SSmith NYG is an upgrade.... If Hass is health Burleson is a great WR 2 that no one even knows about. People might think I am crazy, but I think Burleson and SSmith NYG is about even...... I wouldn't trade Burleson unless I was looking to upgrade at another postion OR for a top tier WR....

yea, i like burleson too, i am a vikings fan so obviously i have known about him. I like him to continue his pace and at least break the 1000 mark. I would not include him in a package, you are not going to get the right value for him with his relative obscurity. I would wait for steve smith (car) to have a big week and unload him, i see the panthers being shaky as hell and not getting much if anything at all going all year. maybe package smith and Miller and see how that works out.

I know steve smithis a stud, and he has all universe talent, but with no qb and no line, it is not looking good for either of the carolina studs (deangelo and stevey).

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my new football blog