[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Trade

shaneomac

Someone proposed a trade.. they give me F. Jackson and Tomlinson for Pierre Thomas...im 4-1 so im not in desperation mode my any means...i also am not short on running backs (grant, addai, rice, l. washington, mcfadden) and with f. jackson appearing to give way to lynch im wary of this trade....so basically is lt worth more than thomas? what are your guys thoughts? thanks for the help

LT is not worth as much as PT right now. PT has put up monster numbers in his 2 games. I would need LT and a good WR, or if you want you give up a second wr and PT and he gives you LT and a great second, or ok first wr.

I have faith in LT to rebound. Although he no longer has a great fullback, and his O-line is terrible.

i would wait a week and see how Mike Bell's return affects Pierre's carries...this could end up being a steal for you. With Tomlinson getting 20 touches and pierre splitting with mike bell/reggie bush...i would be more than a little interested. Bell had a great 2 games to open the season while thomas was out, and the last two games Bell has been hurt. So dont be too sold on pierre just yet.

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my new football blog