[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee or Morris

swampy

Have Turner, Leon Washington, Mcgahee, or I can pick up Morris off waivers for this week 6. Debating on taking Morris and starting him over Mcgahee in Minnestoa. Morris is home vs Titans. Is this the right move, my matchups for my other 2 backs look decent. Any advice is appreciated.

the titans have stopped every rb they haev faced, cj alsmot broke 100 (he got 97 yards) but thats it, do not see this as a soft running matchup, most of their problems are in the air. They have stopped good rushing teams- (pitt, jax) as well as some big names (MJD, Parker, Addai, Slaton)

do not go with morris against the titans, unless maybe you are in a ppr league bc he will be good for a couple extra points there. But i would still go with Mcgahee, he has gotten the goal line carries thus far and it doesnt appear to be changing. So he should at least be good for a td or maybe 2.

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my new football blog