[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?!

jbcastello

sjax- vs 17th ranked rush D Jags...

Hightower- carolina has been pretty suspect and allowed portis to score a td through the air as well as on the ground

portis as the flex- when you haev a flex who is going to get 17-20 touches a game that is a good thing.

AJ- stud

Ocho- close between him and burleson, but the texans have been mediocre against the pass and ocho is more of a no 1. wideout where as burleson shares love with housh (although this does help take some of the coverage way from burleson so its a double edged sword)

D- it would have been a lot more helpful if you could tell people who they are playing if we are telling you who to start, but i digress...nyj vs buffalo, cincy vs houston....you really need help with that one? NYJ jets jets jets

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my new football blog

yea but cinci is ranked 4th in my league for points in DST jets ranked 12th... i agree that the jets should drive right over buffalo but we'll see haha thx for the help and u think ocho over Sims-walker when sims walker is at st louis!? its a tought decision i have them every week any1 els have som input?