[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very Very interesting trade

dannygordo

Hey all, been a while since i've posted, looking for your thoughts on this trade and whether or not you guys think I sould take it....

I give: Big Ben, Reggie Wayne, and Ryan Grant

I get: Carson Palmer, Calvin Johnson, and MJD

Now I currently sit in 1st overall at 4-1 in our 12 team, standard scoring league, so I am thinking, why fix what is not broken, I have a lot of depth on my team. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and a TE/WR flex, D + 2 IDP and 1 K......

My roster looks like this currently

Qb- Schaub

Qb- Rothlisberger

Qb- Favre

WR- Andre Johnson

WR- Reggie Wayne

WR- Brandon Marshall

WR- Santonio Holmes

RB- Ronnie Brown

RB- Brandon Jacobs

RB- Ryan Grant

TE- Antonio Gates

do you guys think I should stay put, and will Calvin turn it around, and this is a complete steal for me....on the other hand, Jacobs and Grant are both a couple TD's away from being in the top 15 in Fantasy scoring....what are your thoughts?

He might subscribe to Fantasyindex.com. They can out with their latest redrafter cheatsheet, here's how these players rank on today's sheets:

RB: #3 MJD, #5 Ryan Grant

WR: #3 Wayne, #22 Calvin Johnson

QB: #10 Big Ben, #18 Palmer

So of course, this is the opinion of the experts at Fantasy Index, which could differ greatly than the experts at The Huddle or anywhere else. However, according to these sheets, which he might be following (I rely on them too), he would absolutely be smoking you in this trade.

Calvin Johnson is a big name, but Wayne is a better WR for this season. Palmer, I think is an upgrade, but a slight one, and MJD is good, but not as good as everyone thought he would be. Maybe try to re-work it, Ben and Grant for Palmer and MJD

Help me out please http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=302376

Edited by Jase82