[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flavor of the Week or WORTH using a waiver wire spot to pick up?

captain77

my team is in my sig:

are these WR flavors of the week or worthy of using a waiver wire spot to get one. if i do it right i can get two of them. the way it works i would have to probably grab A COLLIE first although i am not sure if he is my top choice.

my choices are listed in order of how i value them. am i wrong?

J.Maclin ( i have D Jack...so kind of insurance. phi has a good offense)

A. Collie (i think he has most potential to have a good year as long as Anthony Gonzalez doesn't affect him too much)

M. Austin (don't want to put too much faith in the dallas offense that besides a few long td's...which were a result of bad tackling, the passing game has yet to be desired)

H. Nicks (that offense looks like it will score points this year and Eli seems to spread it around)

How would you value these WR?

THANKS

If you are using them for trade bait then Maclin and Collie are the hotter hands and have the most short term potential.

My Question:

AGonzalez is available in the free agent pool and wondering how long he stays there before someone picks him up, if for nothing more than the playoff run? Would you guys pull the trigger now and keep him on the bench? I'm 3-2 in a 10 man league and looking pretty strong, tied for 3rd place, top 6 make playoffs. And who would you drop? I have a QB and a DEF left with bye weeks in 7 & 8. Defense already covered.

Edited by gman62

my choices are listed in order of how i value them. am i wrong?

J.Maclin ( i have D Jack...so kind of insurance. phi has a good offense)

A. Collie (i think he has most potential to have a good year as long as Anthony Gonzalez doesn't affect him too much)

M. Austin (don't want to put too much faith in the dallas offense that besides a few long td's...which were a result of bad tackling, the passing game has yet to be desired)

H. Nicks (that offense looks like it will score points this year and Eli seems to spread it around)

How would you value these WR?

THANKS

I am thinking the same thing, I have the thirdWW pick this week. Next week I have Fitz and Sims-walker on BYE so I'm going to pick one of these boys up to fill a spot in Week 7.

I originally though Austin since they say he will get about 50 snaps a game, but again that puts faith in the Dallas offense.

I really liked Nicks pre-season untill his injury, but the NYG and Eli really seem to put points up, but when will he make it to WR3? His points have been mosly in garnage time, or is that ok?

Maclin surprised me, McNabb likes to put it up A LOT and spread it out, but I already have Celeck and McNabb on my team, do I go with 3 Eagles? When will he score 2 TD's again?

Collie had 2 TD's, when will he do that again also? Very similar to Maclin, WR3 for a potent offense, maybe more consistant than the Eagles too.

Very tough choices that could turn the season around.

Right now I'm thinking this order:

Collie

Maclin

Austin

Nicks