[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR, RB, QB advice

nhmtns

I have Fred Jackson and Sammy Morris on my team and if I had to start one this week, I would have to go with Sammy Morris. I just dont like all the attention that Lynch is getting (especially in the passing game) so Morris is the safer bet to get more overall touches.

For your WR's, go with Rice and Avery.

As far as your QB, sitting Brees has to be a very tough thing to do but Ben has been the consistant one of late. i have brees and matt ryan but I am going with brees.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I was leaning towards Morris for the very reasons you mentioned. I will probably start Roethlisberger because he has a better matchup and he has been consistently scoring solid points. I think Avery will do well. I'm not as confident about Rice, although Minnesota will probably pass instead of trying to run against the Ravens. Likewise, the Giants will likely have to throw a lot to match the Saints air attack, so Manningham might get some looks.

Anyone else?