[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Braylon Edwards for R. Mendenhall

Platinum_GLI

Hello Everyone,

1 - Would you trade Braylon Edwards for Rashard Mendenhall? I have listed my roster below and do notice that the I have 3 Jets Players and their bye week is coming in 3 weeks.

WR - Marion Manningham, Nate Bruleson, Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Lee Evans, Michael Crabtree

RB - Thomas Jones, DeAngelo Williams, Glen Coffee and Derrick Ward

My league has 2 slots for RB, 2 slots for WR and a spot for a W/R

2 - I'm also wondering if its time to give up on Lee Evans as well as Derrick Ward? I need a defense this week and Beanie Wells is available in my league.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for mine..

I would absolutely do the trade... IF Mendenhall continues to be the starter. Willier Parker is coming back this week. Not sure he'll (Willie) will do too much since it's his first week back, but he'lll be fighting for the starting role.

I would do that deal...you're pretty rough at RB with Jones and Williams underperforming, Coffee expected to head back to the bench after SF's bye, and Ward just on a sucky offense, you really need the "right now" of Mendenhall. Agreed that if Parker comes back and it turns into a share, you have another problem, but you do need the help right now.