[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade

davegroel

I am thinking about trading Cotchery and Sidney Rice. Cotchery is going to have lower production for the rest of the season with Edwards being there. Sidney Rice has seemed to be Favres go to guy. I am thinking about trying to trade both of them for Brandon Marshall. That would leave me with a starting roster looking like this if the trade goes through. Should i try it or is Cotchery going to produce more than Marshall?

Schaub or Hasselbeck

Slaton

S/Jax

Colston

V.Jax

Marshall

Daniels

Panthers

Tynes

Bench

Crabtree

D.Brown

Miles Austin

D. Mac

Colts D

If you can pull it off then definitely do it. I wouldnt do it if I were the marshall owner. wait til marshall has a bad week and/or cotchery has a good game.

Only reason i am even trying it is the guy who has Marshall thats his only wide receiver. He has holmes who hasnt been producing plus he is in last in the whole league with points. I have a 4-1 record and he has a 1-4 and we are in the same division. I also thought about trying Slaton and Colston for Steve Smith- Carolina and Cedric Benson.