[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ronnie brown?

lars12

I am a bush owner. Grabbed him 5th round in hopes of a promising year with PT injured at the start. He hasn't done terrible, but he's really just not worth the start. A RB 3 at best. I love Ronnie Brown, but i'm not sold that Slaton is useless. I wouldn't do the trade. You are loosing to top 10 backs, who are struggling at the moment, for one outstanding back and one mediocre one. Save your chips.

I would do that trade. Ronnie Brown is the real deal. Kevin Smith and Steve Slaton are going to have their moments, but ultimately they are going to underachieve. Reggie Bush has been less than spectacular, but there' always the upside. I think Ronnie Brown is worth the downgrade with Bush. If it's PPR, then you should pull the trigger. Ronnie Brown will make you proud.

Edited by electricrelish

First you need to clarify who C Johnson is, is that Calvin, Chris, Chad?

I am a bush owner. Grabbed him 5th round in hopes of a promising year with PT injured at the start. He hasn't done terrible, but he's really just not worth the start. A RB 3 at best. I love Ronnie Brown, but i'm not sold that Slaton is useless. I wouldn't do the trade. You are loosing to top 10 backs, who are struggling at the moment, for one outstanding back and one mediocre one. Save your chips.

I don't see kevin smith as a top 10 RB, Slaton i still think has a good chance of ending up there. Having said that Ronnie brown IS the offense of Miami right now, i can't see him ever touching the ball less than 15 times and he is going to be effective. Sure Ricky Williams will get a lot of touches but it seems Brown will get the goal line.

I would lean towards doing this, if your C Johnson is Chris Johnson i think do it right away. If it is one of the receiving Johnson's i think you need to make another trade to add depth at RB, don't think Mendenhall is a safe venture for the long run.

disagree, definitely do the deal. Rbrown is real deal holyfield. Mendenhall will be fine going forward, even with parker back he will still get love, he has shown too much talent so far. Please do not miss your chance on this guy.

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my new football blog

Edited by vikingsfan11