[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees for Ca.Johnson & TO

jelly

I've been offered Calvin Johnson & TO for Brees. I have Schaub and Cutler. I could really use a #1 WR, but Johnson's injury and poor start concerns me. I don't consider TO anything, but a throw-in (wow, how things change).

A last place team desperately needs a QB and has Steve Smith (Car), Ocho, & Marshall. I'm guessing that I could get one of these for Schaub or Cutler.

Which would you do?

Calvin Johnson & TO for Brees

OR

S.Smith (Car), Ocho or Marshall for Schaub (if this, which WR?, I'm leaning towards Ocho, then Marshall, then Smith)

Answer mine and I'll answer yours. Leave link.

I've been offered Calvin Johnson & TO for Brees. I have Schaub and Cutler. I could really use a #1 WR, but Johnson's injury and poor start concerns me. I don't consider TO anything, but a throw-in (wow, how things change).

A last place team desperately needs a QB and has Steve Smith (Car), Ocho, & Marshall. I'm guessing that I could get one of these for Schaub or Cutler.

Which would you do?

Calvin Johnson & TO for Brees

OR

S.Smith (Car), Ocho or Marshall for Schaub (if this, which WR?, I'm leaning towards Ocho, then Marshall, then Smith)

Answer mine and I'll answer yours. Leave link.

I'd rank them Marshall, Ocho, Steve Smith and make the trade for Marshall. check the schedules but I'd probably rather trade Schaub.