[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson

Chloroform Rx

A guy in my league is doing terrible and has put several players on the block. Larry Johnson has done next to nothing this year yet he is still getting the bulk of the carries- I think I can get him for cheap. What I also find appealing is after looking over the rest of KC's scedule I see some favorible matchups and towards the end of the year (FFL Playoff time) they play some really soft teams.

I am considering giving him a pick of 2 out of these 3 receivers.

Lee Evans

Percy Harvin

Jeremy Maclin

Would I be giving up too much? Maybe not enough? I am basing this offer entirely off of his performance this year.

Is LJ going to blow ass the rest of the year?

Thanks!

Honestly, I really liked LJ as a sleeper going into this year, and was fairly upset when I did not draft him. It seems I was very wrong though. The new coach and system has not helped him, and to be honest, he looks old and ineffective. I don't think he has much left in him. At the same time, if you have a great feeling about him, and want to trade one of those receivers, (Maclin would be my bet) go for it.

LJ has like what, 93 carries so far this year and his YPC is abysmal, think worst in the league? Haley won't put up with that for too much longer and if the KC offense starts to move the ball through the air, I see Jamaal Charles coming in and being of more value. LJ's name value and getting him on the cheap might excite you, but its fools gold and it would be different if he was getting in the EZ once or twice a game. Then maybe. LJ's ship has sailed

I've been a chief's fan for about 10 years, and i follow the team pretty closely.

I just dropped LJ in one of my leagues, i honestly didn't want to draft him but the position i did the value was too god to pass up.

You could buy low, LJ is getting a huge share of carries and is fairly consistent there (KC doesn't seem to be abandoning the run). However, the real issue right now is the KC line. Waters is a future hall of famer but he can only do so much, Albert is solid but he has struggled at times, the other 3 lineman are pretty weak and LJ has nowhere to run. I wouldn't say he is "done" as a player, but i think his upside in fantasy this year is pretty much gone.

I am with you. LJ was dropped in my league, so I in turn dropped J Stewart and added LJ. I also think he has a very good schedule coming up. Look below.. the next 6 weeks he will be facing the bottom third of the league in rushing. If they don't get behind early Is see LJ having reasonably good production. maybe I am wrong, maybe not. If I am not wrong I hopefully will be able to trade him. :wacko:

any other thoughts?

6 at Redskins 22

7 vs Chargers 28

8 Bye

9 at Jaguars 18

10 at Raiders 31

11 vs Steelers 2

12 at Chargers 28

13 vs Broncos 6

14 vs Bills 29

15 vs Browns 32