[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson for Westbrook?

jim4norm

Have the opportunity to trade westbrook and Mccoy for Tomlinson and Sproles. I own westbrool\k now. He appears as if he will be splitting touches from here on out. At least with Tomlinson, he may get a larger load than sproles. Tell me what you guys think. It is a PPR league. I also have Ray Rice and MAurice Jones Drew. SO they are my 1 and 2. WIll be using LT as a Flex.

This trade is stepping out of the fire into the fire. I think this comes down to who you think is more likely to make it through the season. In the past, LT hasn't missed as many games as Westbrook has. We know that Philly wants a time-split between McCoy and Westbrook. I don't believe we are going to see the same type of time-share in San Diego. I believe LT will be the feature back, and Sproles will come in occasionally for third down passes and to spell LT, but he's not LT's inherent replacement like McCoy is Westbrook's. I would stick with Tomlinson and Sproles. Again, this is all about what you believe based on what you see, read, hear and feel in your gut.

Edited by electricrelish