[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need serious advice!

dannygordo

We start 2 Rbs and 3 Wr's in my 12 team league....I have Ronnie Brown, Jacobs and Ryan Grant. So far this year Jacobs and Grant are killing me, I am 4-1 and in first at the moment, but I'm really losing my mind on whether or not I should try to upgrade. I've been offered MJD and Megatron in exchange for Jacobs and Reggie Wayne. My other Wr's are Andre J and Brandon Marshall ( also santonio as #4). My internal debate is, whether or not the downgrade from Wayne to Megatron, is worth the upgrade from Grant/jacobs to MJD...can anyone talk me into it or out of it before I lose my mind...tick tock, tick tock

this is a non ppr right? if so then are you joking me definitely go for this trade... MJD is going to be top 5 in fantasy runningbacks, and megatron will be fine when he gets back and is capable of finishing this year with pro bowl numbers. Yes reggie wayne is unbelievable but you have andre johnson + brandon marshall....in non ppr leagues i would lean to rb's over wr's.

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my football blog