[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice - Rice & Jennings for D, Williams & Bradshaw

Zazzi20

I am in a standard scoring (no PPR) re-draft league. My RBs are MJD, K. Smith, R. Rice, M. Bell. My WRs are G. Jennings, Roddy White, Welker, Hines Ward, A. Collie.

I was offered Deangelo Williams & A. Bradshaw for Rice & Jennings. I'd love some thoughts and advice.

Thanks!

Taking Bradshaw for Rice is a good trade, but I am not so sure about giving up Jennings even though he is in a slump. You are cutting yourself short in WRs unless you have a good waiver to pickup to replace Jennings.

I am in a standard scoring (no PPR) re-draft league. My RBs are MJD, K. Smith, R. Rice, M. Bell. My WRs are G. Jennings, Roddy White, Welker, Hines Ward, A. Collie.

I was offered Deangelo Williams & A. Bradshaw for Rice & Jennings. I'd love some thoughts and advice.

Thanks!

Edited by Nomarian

normanian is def wrong, Ray Rice >>>>> Bradshaw, and deangelo williams has been nothing short of bad, and with Jstewart back to take some touches, i think his stock is only going down. Ray rice is emerging at the number 1 back and i just traded him for steven jackson (i got sjax) in one of my leagues. He is hot right now.

please check out my football blog, http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com

normanian is def wrong, Ray Rice >>>>> Bradshaw, and deangelo williams has been nothing short of bad, and with Jstewart back to take some touches, i think his stock is only going down. Ray rice is emerging at the number 1 back and i just traded him for steven jackson (i got sjax) in one of my leagues. He is hot right now.

please check out my football blog, http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com

thanks for your thoughts. I've checked out your blog. Do you really think the Raiders don't go QB in Round one?

Personally I would keep Rice... the guy is going to be absolutely amazing by the end of the year. It's not just his running ability its his catching ability that make him such a stud. McGahee is going to be less and less utilized as the season goes on. If you take him out of the picture and add his TD's to Rices stats in the first few games I think RIce would be among the highest scoring players in the entire FF world right now. Thats my take. I say keep the guy and watch him blow up moving forward.

On Jennings... STAY THE COURSE... his schedule is going to get a whole lot easier moving forward and GB has publicly stated they intend to get him back in the game.