[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin Miles for DWard and Manningham

joeyemma

10 team redraft league...no PPR...6 for all td's...1 for 10 rush/rec 1 for 20 passing

we stert 1qb 2rb 2wr/te 1flex k d

roster:

Brady/Ryan

Forte/Jones-Drew/Westbrooke/McCoy/chic and jax backup rb's

Calvin/AGonzolez/SMoss/PHarvin/ABryant/DAveryMiles Austin/Roy Williams

Crosby

Vikings

I may be overthinking this but.....I have been shown Manningham and DWard for Miles Austin

Is Miles Austin for real or is this the time to trade him? Am I getting enough? The way I see it, Manningham won't ever start for me. Miles could next week because Calvin is out. Don't know when Gonzo will be back.

I like DWard because I feel it is only a matter of time before Caddy goes down....then I can package Ward and a WR for a better WR.

Keep Austin or trade him for DWard and Manningham?

Thanks!

Lifelong Cowboys fan here and I watch them every week. Trade Austin high NOW. He has a good game or 2 each year, and then is never heard of again. I cannot believe how everyone has been drooling over him because of 1 big game - against the Chiefs in 5 quarters(OT) no less. I've been rolling my eyes all week. I would do this trade in a heartbeat to get rid of a guy who might hit the boxscore once more this season.

our rosters do not have limits on them....we start with 24 then you have to drop if you add, but if you go over 24 as a result of a trade, then you get the extra roster position....

so I can trade Miles Austin and get back DWard/Manningham/ and Garcon

Should I pull the trigger? I would just hate to sell Austin and ha