[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How exactly do waivers work?

cbraendle

I get the waiver order, but what about waiver priority? I am second in waiver order this week, and i know that means i get 2nd shot at whoever i want. Do i automatically get sent down in the waiver order if i get someone? Or can i try to grab 2 or 3 guys during the same waiver period while having 2nd waiver order for both? Someone in my league dropped broncos D, Gates, and TJ Housh...i take it he is giving up lol. Do i have a chance to nab all 3? Or can i nab one, and then i get sent down in the waiver order? Help would be appreciated.

You get sent to bottom of list everytime you get a waiver pick so pick the one you want 1st then add the others which you may or may not get but its worht a try with that many good players available. I would go Gates, DEN DST, and then TJ (Seattle is looking shaky).