[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade opinions

cbreese

i give: garrard/ dmason/ jstewart (my team in sig)

i get: jason campbell or vince young/ boldin/ chris johnson

what do ya think?

btw, we start 2 qbs each week, so none are available on ww and hard to come by, so dont know if giving up garrard is a good idea even though he has been inconsistent and with boldin and cj not being very consistent either

would you do it?

Edited by cbreese

Do it. Tough call actually with mason or jennings. The easy thought is to keep jennings and trade mason but Jennings has been killing owners. If its a PPR, I would strongly consider keeping Mason. People will say I am nuts though. But either way, do the trade. You benefit well from it.

still dont know about giving up garrard in a 2 qb start league, and i dont think he really compares to bulger, campbell, or young

also, a down year for Boldin so far, and beat up a bit, and is he going to turn it around?

Stewart finally blew up last week and definitely at full strength now, should only get better as the team seems to be focused on running the ball again while chris johnson's team is looking worse every week

need more input to convince that i will be making the right move