[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR S.Smith/G.Jennings

Chase

Hey gang,

First time post. I was lucky enough to draw MJD, then S.Smith (Car) and G.Jennings with picks 2 and 3 in my PPR 10 man draft. Now I'm stuck with em and have no idea when or not top play them and what I should hope to get in a trade.

Ideas?/Help!!!

Chase

You are indeed married to those guys right now. You could certainly trade them, but it is unlikely you will get any good value for them tight now, unless you are looking to trade for another underperformer you feel better about.

Everyone who pays attention can see that these players are struggling, so you'll have a hard time convincing them, at least until one of them starts to put up solid numbers (but then you might have to rethink trading them at that point).

This is not to say that you shouldn't jump ship on either of these guys if you don't feel they can turn it around. Only you can decide that, but as a Jennings owner myself, I'm pretty fed up with it, and may even bench him. However, I also realize that I'm stuck with him, unless I want to give him up for 0 value.

Your team really doesn't look bad besides that, and I don't know that you could really help your team with a trade.

Perhaps you could offer one of those QBs along with one of those WRs, to trade for a stud WR you feel better about. However, you will still have to find someone who needs a QB and can give up a WR, but that seems to be the only way you could get decent value for a package with one of those WRs.