[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Linup questions all over the place.... Agh...

Drock

Question 1.

Farve vs PITT OR Pamler VS CHI

Question 2

I need 3 of the following, PPR

Wayne, Driver, Miles Austin, DJAX, SSmith (NYG)

Question 3

I need two fo the following

Forte, Piere T, Domald Brown, Felix Jones, Fred Jackson, Mike Bell

Thanks and Ill try to help you if i can...

Ride Favre for a bit longer, his shoulder isn't tired yet and he'll get a few TDs for you

WR: Wayne for sure, he's going to absolutely go off; you can't sit Driver at this point with as well as he's been playing; then it's a toss up for me between SSmith and DJax...Jax being the feast or famine could put up big numbers, Smith being the more dependable probably catches 7 balls kind of guy...your choice risk versus reward...if it's me with Wayne and Driver already going, I put in Jax.

RB

Forte and Pierre Thomas, they'll get the most touches...Brown's on the wrong end of the split with Addai, I want to see Jones play a game before I think about inserting him, Bell's only a goal line option, and Jackson has been forgotten in Bufalo since the return of Lynch.

Best of Luck,

WashD