[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oakland Homers...

dickerson29

I just traded away Jennings and Moreno for Forte and Braylon Edwards.... So, I am thin at WR (We play a Flex Pos though) especially with burleson on bye...

I need to decide between Fargas and Mike Wallace today.

I beleive Pittsburgh will have to throw in order to beat Min today... So gotts figure Wallace will get 5-6 looks and have a good shot at scoring.

I do not know what the plan in Oak will be for Bush and Fargas.... My initial thought was 15-20 touches for Fargas.... is that a good expectation, or is Bush going to start and get the larger share of carries... is he over his head-knock from last week?

I always go with the guy with the most touches, so i am leaning toward Fargas...

QB: Ben, Favre

RB: MJD, Forte, T Jones, Fargas, MMoore, J Harrison

WR: Burleson, Breaston, B Edwards, M Wallace

TE: Witten, ZMiller

D: Balt, Car,

K: somebody that is playing

Lineup...

1QB

1RB

2WR

1FLEX (RB, TE, WR)

1TE

1DST

I Love Wallace this week

Pitt will throw a bunch

i like wallace too..., but i am wondering how pitt is going to stop the minnesota pass rush... i have a feeling they are going to have to go with two wide more often than they are expecting just to protect big ben... he is getting sacked somewhat often, and minnesota has some stud pass rushers... i am having a tough time with this one... i would hate to start him and watch the game ans see him on the sideline for 3/4 of the game.