[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice - I NEED a RB !

mibar22

My team is as follows:

Matt Ryan

Matt Hasselbeck

Ray Rice

Marion Barber

Marshawn Lynch

Larry Johnson

Andre Johnson

Randy Moss

Wes Welker

Nate Burleson

Kellen Winslow

Todd Heap

Eagles D

Longwell

--------------------------

Scoring is:

0.5PPR, Pass TD=6pt, Rush/Rec TD=6pts, 10 yards Rush/Recieve=1pt,

--------------------------

I'm strong at WR, but my running game is in shambles.. Ray Rice is looking good, but Barber and now Lynch both have me worried.

So, What can (or should) I look for in a trade? Seeing one player needs receivers, I was thinking of giving up Andre or Moss for Ronnie Brown.. do you think that is too much? If yes, what about for Mike Turner? (though I like Brown Better this year)

Please, weigh in :wacko: Thanks !

Edited by mibar22

I'm not sure how many teams are in your league, but in a PPR I would say you are in decent shape at RB. Ray Rice has been phenomenal so far and with Choice getting ZERO touches yesterday Barber's value went up in my opinion. Unless you can get a TOP 5 back(many would argue you have one in Rice already) I wouldn't deal one of your WR's. It also depends on how many people you start each week too. I would say your biggest weakness is QB because Seattle is anemic and Ryan is just OK.... your TE's aren't great either, but I doubt that his a huge priority.

thanks for the reply..

we start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Defense, 1Kicker.. and also a Flex spot that is either WR or RB

My tight end I'm not sure I'd give up too many players for that. I may start playing Heap and taking his consistent 6-7 PPG over Winslows roulette wheel.

Barber's injury seems more serious than they're making it out to be. He hasn't had the punch he's packed the first few games and he only had 14 carries this week (47 yards).. he also had 11 and 15 carries the past 2 weeks prior coming back from his injury..

I could potentially get Drew Brees, but I'm not sure if he would be worth giving up Andre plus a RB (which is what that owner offered)

Edited by mibar22