[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I give for V. Jackson

Bart8539

Alright, I really like Vincent Jackson. The guy who has him in my league just happens to be leading the league as well. There are only 8 teams in the league. I am not 100% positive what you guys mean by PPR and all that but it is a basic league. 1 point for every 10 yards, Running and Passing. 6 points a touchdown and you get bonuses if they go over 100 yards, 200 yards, or 300 yards. I am sure most of you can figure out what kind of league im in.

Anyways, I really want Jackson. He is by far the deep threat for the chargers. EVERY week he has only 5 or 6 catches a game but for no less than 100 yards and puts it in the endzone every week except one. He is very hard to block because he's fast and they never know when they will hit him deep. Just an all the way around value pick.

Here is the line-up for the guy who has Jackson:

QB Philip Rivers, SD QB

RB Michael Turner, Atl RB

RB Steve Slaton, Hou RB

RB/WR Thomas Jones, NYJ RB

WR Roy E. Williams, Dal WR P

WR Vincent Jackson, SD WR

TE Chris Cooley*, Was TE O

OP Visanthe Shiancoe, Min TE

D/ST Packers D/ST, GB D/ST

K Nate Kaeding, SD K

Bench Randy Moss, NE WR

Bench Terrell Owens, Buf WR P

Bench LenDale White, Ten RB Q

Bench Reggie Bush, NO RB

Bench Giants D/ST, NYG D/ST

Bench Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

Bench Earnest Graham, TB RB

Here is my line up:

QB Joe Flacco, Bal QB P

RB DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

RB Ray Rice, Bal RB

RB/WR Frank Gore, SF RB

WR Mike Sims-Walker, Jac WR

WR Derrick Mason, Bal WR

TE Brent Celek, Phi TE

OP Jay Cutler, Chi QB

D/ST Vikings D/ST, Min D/ST

K David Akers, Phi K

Bench Cedric Benson, Cin RB

Bench Tim Hightower, Ari RB

Bench Johnny Knox, Chi WR

Bench Steve Breaston, Ari WR P

Bench Jonathan Stewart, Car RB

Bench Donald Brown, Ind RB P

Bench Cardinals D/ST, Ari D/ST

Now the question, Who and how many guys should I offer him for Jackson. I am looking for honest and in-depth answers. Look at what he needs and what I have and come up with what you think is the best trade to offer him so he will almost for sure bite or atleast think real hard about. I appreciate your help, I am just not good with trades. I have offered 6 trades this year and noone took any of them, so, I figured I would ask you guys. I am willing to help you with any questions you may have as well.

Thanks again!!!!

The problem here is that both of you have very good starters and don't have any huge holes to fill. He needs a TE but you don't have an extra to offer. I'd probably just let the guy know I was interested in Jackson, see what he's interested in, and offer him a bit less than he asked for. Also, ppr means players get a point for each reception.

Thanks, that is probably the best way to go about things. I will keep you posted. Thanks again. You need any advice? I am willing to put my 2 cents in. Also, that would be nice to get points just for them touching the ball. Alot of my guys get touches but not really any yardage (Gore) or touchdowns. Again, Thanks.